FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MODERN WORLD HISTORY TO THE PRESENT DAY, LEAVING HAPPY AND TRAGIC MILESTONES BEHIND, ETERNAL TURKISH-JAPANESE FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO A PERMANENT AND STRONG ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP BY COMMERCIAL COLLOBORATIONS IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.
AOTS Turkey would like to celebrate the 60th anniversary of AOTS Japan with the summit which will be a common platform between Turkey and Japan, the 3rd biggest economy of the world as a high-technology giant, to increase technological and commercial relations.
Turkish-Japanese friendship, becoming strong by the bond of common historical solidarity, has been evolving with the cooperation of national scientific organizations and companies on economy and innovation based issues. It is expected Economic Cooperation Agreement (EPA) to improve the investment climate between two countries.
TURKISH-JAPANESE INNOVATION SUMMIT OBJECTIVES
- Transforming Turkish – Japanese commercial relations into innovation based collaborations by hosting these relations.
- Introducing the great importance and value Japan attaches investing in Turkey and also the advantages offered to Turkish business world.
- Creating a sustainable series of activities to ensure the continuity of the innovation bridge between two countries.
- Creating a beneficial platform and guide introduction service for the companies who wish to have commercial relations with Japan and benefit from the incentives Japanese government offers.
- Top executives of Turkish companies from manufacturing and IT industries
- Executives and representatives of Japanese-owned companies operating in Turkey
- Representatives from Ministry of Industry and Technology and Ministry of Commerce for Turkey
- Representatives of Japanese Embassy
- Industrial and foreign trade bureaucrats
- Representatives of Turkish SMEs
- Representatives and boards of industry and economy focused associations
- Representatives of import and export companies
- Representatives of financial and insurance companies
- Representatives of the companies investing in R&D
- Representatives of Independent R&D organizations, technology transfer offices and technology parks
- Diplomatic representatives of the countries those have commercial relations between Turkey and Japan
- All local institutions and NGOs those want to establish a cooperative relationship with their Japanese counterparts
- Representatives of Turkish industrial unions
- Business, technology and economy press members, bloggers and opinion leaders
- Academics of Japanese language and culture, foreign trade, economy and technology
- University alumni associations
- Representatives of chambers of industry and commerce
- Management consulting firms
- All Turkish and foreign business professionals who would like to be updated on innovation and its role in the changing world
- All Turkish companies who need guidance to enter Japanese market
Marriot İstanbul Şişli Hotel
09.00 – 18.00